Boarding of Passengers:
• Passengers shall report at the boarding point at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Passengers who do not report on time will be termed as “NO-SHOW” passenger and will be denied boarding and not entitled for any refund of the ticket amount.
• Kesineni reserves the right to deny boarding to passengers who are under the influence of alcohol or owing to any misconduct of behavior/critically ill/stretcher borne which may not be deemed safe for travel by the Kesineni.
• Passenger shall present valid e-Ticket along with a valid photo identity card of at least one of the passengers of the group issued by one the government authority other wise they will be denied boarding and not entitled for refund.
• Passengers should not carry any goods like weapons, inflammables, firearms, ammunition, drugs, liquor, smuggled goods etc and any other articles that are prohibited under law.
• Maximum baggage allowed per passenger is 15 Kgs, Excess baggage will be charged as per the Kesineni rules. Kesineni shall not take responsibility in the event of loss or damage to the passenger luggage. Kesineni reserves the right to disallow any excess baggage carried by the passengers.
Cancellation / Refunds:
• For ticket cancelled before 3 hours prior to the schedule time of departure 10% shall be deducted on the fare, 2 hours prior to departure 20% shall be deducted on the fare, 1 hour prior to departure 30% shall be deducted on the fare. No refund will be given to “NO-SHOW” passenger who do not report at the boarding point on time.
• Note: Only bonafide passengers holding valid Kesineni tickets booked at Kesineni counters are allowed to cancel tickets and collect refund at counter. It is mandatory to show original photo identity card at the time of cancellation.
• Cancellation of tickets purchased through Web should be done through Web only.
Delay of Service:
• Kesineni may delay a bus without any prior notice in case of circumstances beyond its control. In such circumstances Kesineni delays a bus more than 2 hours. Kesineni may reschedule the journey on the next Kesineni service in the same sector subject to availability without any extra charge based on the passenger’s conveyance or enable the full refund of the ticket as paid by the passengers. The passenger will have to cancel or reschedule the ticket before the departure of the delayed service else the ticket will become a “NO-SHOW” and will not be entitled to any refund or reschedule. Kesineni is not responsible for the delays caused enroute due to unavoidable circumstances like traffic jams etc..
Cancellation of service:
• Kesineni may cancel a service without any prior notice in case of circumstances beyond its control. In such circumstances Kesineni shall either reschedule the journey for travel on the next Kesineni service in the same sector, Subject to availability without any extra charge based on the passenger’s conveyance or enable a full refund of the ticket as paid by the passenger and shall be under no further liability to the passenger. The passenger will be required to collect the refund from the point of purchase.
• In case of any breakdowns enroute Kesineni will refund the amount on a prorata basis at the Kesineni booking counters situated at the origin or destination of the journey. Kesineni will not make any alternate arrangements of travel for breakdowns enroute. Kesineni is not responsible for any breakdowns of audio, video and air conditioning equipment enroute or in the middle of the journey.
• Kesineni does not allow any pets on board its service.
• ALL DISPUTES SUBJECT TO HYDERABAD JURISDICTION ONLY